- Listen to the Choir of the World 2016!
- For great stories, interviews, and music. http://www.classicalmpr.org/topic/choral
- ACDA National College & University R&R webpage http://acda.org/page.asp?page=collunivchoir
Helpful Resources and Downloads
- Istad, Performing in the Baroque Era from ECCO 2011
- Istad, Score Study in the Modern Era from ECCO 2011
- Istad, Performance Practice in the Romanic Era: Evoking the Soul of the Composer from ACDA ECCO 2010
- Marshall, Robert L., “Belated Thoughts on Bach’s Chorus” from Early Music America; Winter 2009; 15, 4. pg. 24.
- Istad, Choral Literature of the Medieval, Renaissance and Baroque Era
- Hunter, Mary. “To Play as If from the Soul of the Composer: The Idea of the Performer in Early Romantic Aesthetics” from the Journal of the American Musicological Society, Vol. 58, No. 2 (Summer, 2005), pp. 357 -398
- Basic Romantic Ornamentation Guide
- James, Buddy, Performing Choral Music from the Renaissance from ECCO 2012
- James, Renaissance Performance Practice Presentation and Presentation with notes
- Istad, Performing Practice in the Classic Era from ECCO 2013
- Vázquez-Ramos, A. M. Working with developmental choirs from WACDA 2016